Master Palm® 28680 Industrial Heavy Duty 3/8" Straight Inline Air Drill, Keyed Jacobs Chuck, 2500 Rpm, 0.9 Hp, Non-Reversible
ISO 9001:2015 Certified. CE Compliant. Experience powerful performance from this industrial-grade straight inline air drill, complete with 0.9 horsepower, an ISO 9001 certification, and 2500 RPM free speed. Shop now!
Sale Sold out
Regular price $260.67 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Quantity Based DiscountCan not mix with other discount codes
|Min. QTY||Unit Price|
|1 units||$260.67 USD/each|
|2 units||$234.60 USD/each|
|4 units||$208.54 USD/each|
|6 units||$195.50 USD/each|
|8 units||$182.47 USD/each|
|10 units||$169.44 USD/each|
Low stock: 10 left/Ship Within 3 Business Days
View full details
Industrial Heavy Duty 3/8" Jacobs Keyed Chuck Straight Inline Air Drill with 2500 RPM Free Speed and 0.9 HP - ISO 9001:2015 Certified, CE Compliant.
0.9 HP Powerful Planetary Gear Drill
Industrial Heavy Duty 3/8" Straight Inline air drill with Industrial housing grip, newly improved version of 21680 Model, with free speed at 2500 rpm. This powerful straight inline air drills coordinates the powerful performance of the tool with the newly designed of vibration reduction mechanism, using planetary gear drive .
- Industrial Housing Grip: Coordinating the powerful performance of the tool with vibration reduction mechanism.
- Planetary Gear Drive Inside.
- Industrial heavy-duty grade with compact mini design without losing any industrial performance.
- Capable of handling high torque tough drilling tasks.
- The safety lever clutch enables better throttle control of air flows adjustment and prevent dangers from automatic tool powering up without control.
|Item Name||Industrial Heavy Duty 3/8" Straight Inline Air Drill, Jacobs Keyed Chuck, 2500 Rpm, 0.9 HP|
|air pressure||90 psi/6.21 bar|
|free speed||2500 rpm|
|horse power||0.9 hp/0.68kw|
|hose size||3/8 "/9.52 mm|
|noise rating||82 dba|