Industrial 1/4" Small Straight Inline Air Drill, 6000 Rpm, Non-Reversible
Master Palm Industrial Mini Straight Inline Air Drill is designed with a 1/4" Key Chuck, operating at 6000 RPM. This small air drill is ideal for hard-to-reach confined areas due to its palm size housing grip and lightweight. Safety throttle control and high-speed design for aluminum, tin, plastic and brass materials. It has an air consumption of 8.5 CFM (0.26 m3/min), and an air pressure of 80 PSI/5.52 Bar at a noise rating of 80 DBA.
Master Palm® 1/4" Mini Straight Air Drill, 6000 Rpm, Non-Reversible, 21010
4 in stock
We currently have 4 units available, and can ship out within 3-4 business days; additional quantity over 4 units will require at least 2 - 4 weeks lead time or sooner.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $200.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
View full details
Industrial mini straight inline air drill, a non-reversible air drill with 1/4" drive key chuck, ISO 9001:2015 Certified, CE, operates at 6000 rpm
Master Palm mini-series 1/4" keyed chuck straight inline air drills is a 6000 rpm high-speed air drill. Designed for fast hole drilling or attach 1/4" mandrel die grinder or sander or polisher accessories to work on small areas.
- Small light Weight.
- High-quality Jacob Keyed chuck.
- Safety throttle control.
- Tool for hard-to-reach confined Area.
- High-speed design for Aluminum, Tin, Brass, Plastic material.
- Palm Size Housing Grip
- The palm-size housing is the shortest one in the market that fits right into your palm without traditional dull and heavyweight.
- Safety Throttle Control.
- The safety lever design enables better throttle control for adjusting air flows and avoid tool auto startup.
- For Touch Drilling: Mini in size but not losing any power in performance.
- The mini drill is also designed for tough drilling tasks.
|Item Name||Palm Mini 1/4" Straight Air Drill, 6000 Rpm|
|air consumption||8.5 cfm (0.26 m3/min)|
|air pressure||80 psi/5.52 bar|
|chuck size||1/4"/6.35 mm|
|free speed||6000 rpm|
|hose size||3/16"/4.76 mm|
|noise rating||80 dba|